- Registration Information
- Staff Newsletters / Webpages
- Bullying Report Form
- Taft SD 90 E-Pay
- Creekside Cares
- Drop Off / Pick Up Procedures
- School Closing Procedures – Extreme Heat
- School Closing Procedures – Extreme Cold
- Inclement Weather Plan for Closure, Early Dismissal, and Late Start
- Baby Proofing & Kids Safety Guide from EXPERTISE
Help the Taft Foundation help Taft Students!
Use the link below to make your Amazon purchases through Amazon smile.
You shop, Amazon gives!
Creekside Cares continues to support our students who are most vulnerable by providing backpacks full of non-perishable food each week so no student returns to school hungry after a long weekend. Located at 1000 South State Street in Lockport, Creekside Cares is always looking for help. Whether it is filling bags, collecting donations (non-perishable food in NON-glass containers, plastic grocery bags, etc.), to helping deliver bags to schools participating in the program. Interested? Feel free to click the link below, e-mail Creekside Cares at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them a line at 815-992-2181.
Any parent may request notification prior to an application of pesticides on school grounds by contacting the school office at 815-838-0408.